Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ghattu Speaks - The Picturization of Songs

There’s something really interesting that I want to tell all of you… All of you have liked the songs of my movie. And the other day, one little friend told me that he loved the way I have danced in the song ‘Anglik Banglik’. Do you want to know the secret story behind the awesome choreography?

All the songs have been choreographed live by the choreographers. I mean, just like the way you would watch a dance in an actual live-action movie. In this way, the exact emotions, expressions and dance movements were captured. This was then passed on to the animators, and they used it as their reference while animating the songs. So, whether it is the cool steps in ‘Anglik Banglik’ or the funny dance sequence in ‘Aana Aaja Na’, all of them have been picturized in this way!

No comments: